Wednesday, July 21, 2010

.....Hankering for midnight chocolate cake

There are some nights especially those when I'm up late watching cup cake wars I get the rumble in my stomach for some chocolate cake! Rather than make a whole cake I have discovered an ingenious way to satisfy a craving!

Five minute Cake!!! All you need is a few simple ingredients a mug and a microwave! Delicious!
Here is a great recipe with clear instructions and detailed pictures! I suggest eat it warm with a scoop of ice cream and fresh strawberries!

Chocolate Cake in 5 Minutes!

Ingredients:

4 TB cake flour
4 TB sugar
2 TB cocoa
1 Egg
3 TB milk
3 TB oil
1 mug

Instructions:

1. Mix flour, sugar and cocoa
2. Spoon in the egg
3. pour in milk and oil, and mix well
4. cook in the microwave for three minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment